Friday & Shabbat Parshat Pinchas - Shabbat Shalom :)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:22 PM
      Please Say/Whisper the Words out Loud
      In merit of this learning may Yoseph Alexander ben Sara** be blessed with health, happiness, success and only revealed good.

      Friday -
      Even if someone does something wrong - as we are all liable to do - it is important to stick to the pertinent facts and not to exaggerate the sin or add to it. Even if there is a constructive and permissible reason to speak a negative truth not only shouldn't we exaggerate, we should point out the positive aspects of the person.

      Shabbat
      In this weeks Torah portion we see the daughters of Tzelafchad "speak properly" (27:7) by saying "Our father died in the wilderness, but he was not among the assembly that was gathering against Gd... but he died of his own sin" (Bamidbar 27:3). The daughters of Tzelafchad had to talk about their father's sin in order to get their portion of the land. However, at the same time, they praise him by mentioning that their father didn't rebel or take anyone down with him.

      (Finding the Right Words by Rosally Saltsman)

      Create a beautiful, holy, and peaceful Shabbat!
      - Ora

      ** If you are interested and willing to take on saying one or a few chapters of tehillim for Yosef Alexander ben Sara from today until July 7th I would greatly appreciate it. We are trying to split the tehillim as many times as we can. If you can help me out on this please send me an email. Thank you so much! - Ora