18 Iyar

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      Please Say/Whisper the Words out Loud
      In merit of this learning may Shefa Orah bat Diane, Ariella Sara bat Bracha, and Shaindel Rivka bat Frumit each merit their zivug hagun v'nachon, at the right time with clarity and with joy. May it be an eternal home, with a strong foundation of Torah and Mitzvot.

      Unfair speech, does more than harm its victim; it is also self destructive. When we speak ill of someone, we alienate ourselves from that person. The more negative our comments, the more distant we feel from their object.

      II
      One who speaks unfairly of many people, comes to distance and alienate themselves from many individuals. Alienation is a major cause of depression.

      (Words That Hurt Words that Heal by Joseph Telushkin)

      Create a wonderful day!