12 Iyar

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2013
      In the merit of this learning may  Yael Sara bat Miriam Gita be blessed with complete health, happiness, success, clarity, and only revealed good.

      Speaking negatively about a community or the public is considered lashon hara. Doing so belittles millions of people and creates and reinforces negative beliefs. It makes us focus on negative that we see and project it onto everyone. And, if we are honest, such generalizations are never accurate. All people or a whole generation don't all do, think or act in the same way.

      II - examples
      "People today have no respect for authority."
      "This generation has sunk so low."
      "People in this generation are so spoiled and don't appreciate anything"
      etc.

      (Purity of Speech by C.T. Friedman)