Yom Hazikaron

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 9:09 PM
      These lessons are dedicated in honor, memory, thanks, and liiluy nishmat the 23,085 Israeli soldiers and victims of terror that sacrificed their lives to protect our nation. May their memories be for a blessing.

      On a painful day like today we reflect on the thousands of young people from very diverse religious, personal, and family backgrounds who sacrificed their lives for us - with a greater goal- the goal of unity, of nation, and of peace. A day like today should make us reflect on the unimportance of petty and superficial differences, the little differences between us that are often the topic of negative speech and create insignificant divisions. A day like today should make us realize how blessed and grateful we are to have received the gift that they have given us and instead of sometimes or even often focusing on the negative aspects of our lives and experiences, to start to live, appreciate, and celebrate what we have.

      Create a meaningful Yom Hazikaron!