23 Nissan

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2 8:15 PM
      In the merit of this learning may Naftali Michael ben Nechama Sara be blessed with an immediate refuah shleima bitoch she'ar cholei yisrael.

      Some people try to be cautious when talking about others yet when it comes to family members they feel that they can say whatever they want. This is a grave misconception. By degrading our own families we can cause untold harm to the people we are closest to.

      II
      We need to be careful not to speak lashon hara (negative speech that is true) about our parents, spouses, in-laws, siblings, one's own children...even to other family members like our parents, siblings, and children.

      (Purity of Speech by C.T. Friedman)