10 Nissan

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
      In the merit of this learning may Chava bat Rachel, Tinoket bat Chava, and Menachem each be blessed with complete health, happiness, and only revealed good.

      Making someone feel like a failure is one of the most harmful things we can do to a person. A person's self-image is the key to what they will be able to accomplish in life. If someone is not successful in their studies or in some undertaking, we must be careful not to say "you are a failure," or "you will never succeed in anything." This type of negative programming can cause much discouragement and suffering throughout one's life.

      II
      Give people encouragement and support for the efforts they make.

      (The Power of Words by Rabbi Zelig Pliskin)

    • kalfaorap