8 Nissan

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19 7:46 AM
      In the merit of this learning may Yael bat Yehudis be blessed with complete health, happiness, and only revealed good.

      Behavior which is not considered appropriate for a child that age is considered lashon hara and we need to be careful not to relay it. However, if you need to ask for advice on how to deal with a child, then it is permitted. Nevertheless, one should say only negative information that is necessary to relate, and only to a person who can offer constructive advice.

      II - examples
      "That 10 year old bites other children."
      "That 12 year old doesn't listen to his parents or teachers."

      (Purity of Speech by C.T. Friedman)

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9, 2014
        In the merit of this learning may Rochel Miriam bat Shifra Yenta be blessed with an immediate refuah shleima bitoch she'ar cholei yisrael.

        Exerting self-control over our speech is admirable. Even greater is the ability to truly respect and love every person, automatically eradicating the negative and losing the desire to share bad information about them.
        II
        The destructive power of negative speech is surpassed only by the beneficial power of positive speech. Praising and speaking positively about our fellows benefits ourselves, the person being praised and all of society.
        (Gossip and Slander, Chabad.org)