9 Shevat

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
      This learning is dedicated li'iluy nishmat Moshe Yishai ben Meir.

      Many people will perform mental gymnastics to avoid saying, "I don't know." Depending on the context of a situation, these three words can be very difficult to say. Every time you don't know something that you are asked about, have the courage to say "I don't know."

      II
      View every time you say "I don't know' as another time that you are increasing your level of courage. This way, instead of feeling embarrassed that you don't know, you will be able to focus on the fact that you are improving your honestly, vulnerability, strength of character, and courage.

      (Courage, by Rabbi Zelig Pliskin)