(9 Iyaar)

  • protectourspeech
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:18 PM
      Please Say/Whisper the Words out Loud
      In merit of this learning May Zisel bat Roni be blessed with a refuah shleima!

      Refraining from speaking negatively about and to others is a difficult challenge. We should all acknowledge this and not pretend that it is easy.

      II
      One should not say, 'I do not like to gossip' but rather, 'I really enjoy talking about and listening to the intimate details of other people's lives, and discussing peoples character flaws' but I am not allowed to so I am working hard to refrain.

      (Lessons taken from Be A Living Example by Rabbi Twerski)

      Have a great day!