172718 Av

    Aug 14, 2014
      This learning is dedicated li'iluy nishmat Michoel ben Yisroel.

      When we are under pressure we are much more likely to insult others. If we are late for an important deadline, the tension we feel is likely to cause us to talk to others in a manner that can cause hurt feelings.

      Feeling extra pressure does not give us the right to cause others pain. If we find that in the past we have spoken to others in a manner that caused them pain, we need to be especially careful to guard what we say and the way we say it when pressure builds up.

      (The Power of Words by Rabbi Zelig Pliskin)