17154 Av

    Jul 30, 2014
      In the merit of this learning may all of the soldiers of the IDF and all of the people of Israel be blessed with complete safety, health, and only revealed good. May all of the injured soldiers and civilians be blessed with an immediate refuah shleima bitoch she'ar cholei yisrael.

      We are commanded to speak up and offer constructive rebuke. This applies even in situations where it may be uncomfortable for us. For example - witnessing abuse or humiliation. Speaking up in such a situation must be done thoughtfully and carefully in a way that will make a positive difference.

      II
      Although we are permitted and sometimes obligated to rebuke another person, we are not allowed to do so in a demeaning or humiliating way.

      (Words that Hurt Words that Heal by Joseph Telushkin)

      Create a wonderful day!