170926 Tammuz

    Jul 23, 2014
      In the merit of this learning may all of the soldiers of the IDF and the people of Israel be blessed with complete safety, health, and only revealed good. May Yocheved bat Miriam, and all of the injured soldiers and civilians be blessed with an immediate refuah shleima bitoch she'ar cholei yisrael.

      Words have great power. We are given these guidelines to follow so that we can warn people of potential harm.

      II
      However, simultaneously, we must be cautious not to cause excessive harm to the other party.

      (Purity of Speech by C.T. Friedman)

      Create a wonderful day!