170016 Tammuz

    Jul 13, 2014
      In the merit of this learning may Yonah ben Yehudis be blessed with complete health, happiness, success, clarity, and only revealed good.

      Some people try to be cautious when speaking about others, yet when it comes to family members they think they can say whatever they want. This is a serious misconception. By degrading family members we can cause untold irreversible harm to those we love most.

      II
      Speaking negatively about parents, siblings, in-laws, spouses, and one's own children (even to other family members) is considered lashon hara.

      (Purity of Speech by C.T. Friedman)

      Create a meaningful day.