157811 Adar

    Feb 10, 2014
      In the merit of this learning may Avraham David ben Toba Leah be blessed with complete health, happiness, success, clarity, and only revealed good.

      It is considered praiseworthy to be very low-key about our accomplishments, our possessions, our blessings etc. These are all gifts from G-d, and they are to be used only for good. So we should use them and not abuse them.

      II
      Gd gives us so much: every dollar, every morsel of food, our looks, our health, our possessions and more.  When something beautiful happens or a blessing appears, if we find ourselves talking about it, we must speak in a manner to remind ourselves, and remind the person we are talking to, that this should only be used for good and should never cause envy in the world.

      (Gossip by Lori Palatnik with Bob Burg)