157710 Adar

    Feb 9, 2014
      In the merit of this learning may Chaviva bat Avigial be blessed with complete health, happiness, and only revealed good.

      We need to be careful not to speak lashon hara, negative comments that are true, even if you speak about something that the person you are talking to already knew.

      II- examples
      "We both remember what a bad job he did directing that choir"
      "I know you heard about her arrest. Everyone did. How crazy is that!"
      "Remember when we were all friends and our friend stole every time we went to the store?"
      "I can't believe he got away with being so disgusting at that meeting."

      (Purity of Speech by C.T. Friedman)