85263Check out The Truth About Michael Brown and the Ferguson Riots - YouTube

  • MPJ4USA@...
    Aug 27, 2014

      I have been reading in many different areas and to me this is the truth... A little long but what really happened........Why the truth does not matter, blows my mind and how the news media buys in to it.....
      WTF can we just call it even?

      STILL PROUD TO BE LIVING IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD...LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY.
      "Secure and protect our borders at all costs".

      This e-mail may contain PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(S) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and true  and should be passed on to every responsible Patriotic American.

      MPJ FOR THE USA.....

       I am a CONSERVATIVE because I believe in conservative values and principles — values such as faith, family and country; principles such as fiscal discipline, limited government and personal responsibility, not entitlement as a full time job.....

      Help stop spam...AND TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF YOUR FRIENDS,
      remove all email addresses/FORWARD, HIGHLIGHT AND ERASE... and use bcc: when you forward messages - Thank You!