Fwd: 2010 Harry Pinchot Awards - PCRI

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Congratulations to Howard!!!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Robin Green <rgreen@...>
      Date: Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 3:27 PM
      Subject: 2010 Harry Pinchot Awards - PCRI
      To: davidemerson@...

      Dear David,

      Thank you for your response to our invitation to nominate candidates who are unsung heroes like the late Harry Pinchot and are out there making a difference in the lives of prostate cancer patients and their supporters.

      The Harry Pinchot Awards Selection Committee received numerous nominations from across the county. It was a difficult selection as all nominated candidates have an excellent track record of accomplishment in promoting prostate cancer patient education, patient advocacy and patient support.

      We are pleased to announce the selection of two candidates to receive the Award: Howard Hansen and Johnny R. Payne. (More information about them will be featured on our website in September).  Previous winners have included Bill Blair, Ralph Valle, Peter Doherty and Lyle LaRosh.

      The Award will be presented on September 11, 2010 at the Marriott Los Angeles Airport Hotel during the Prostate Cancer Conference Gala Dinner.  About 300 people in the prostate cancer community have signed up to attend the dinner.

      We look forward to seeing you at the Conference and to staying in touch with you via our website and our Insights magazine.

      Sincerely,

      MS

      Mark C. Scholz, MD

      Executive Director