Antibiotics - any impact on PSA?

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Earlier this week I had to go see my GP to have a toe nail worked on (in grown).
      He provided a prescription for an antibiotic to be taken three times a day for 10 days.

      On Monday I have my monthly PSA and Oncologist appointment and I'm trying to look
      ahead a little. Is there ay evidence that anitbiotics can impact PSA (either increase or
      decrease?)
      --

      David Emerson
      www.flhw.org