WebMD: Treatment Delay OK for Prostate Cancer

  • Vincent
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 1:43 PM
    • darrylmit@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 7:52 PM
        Malecare November Lecture in New York City Tuesday,
        April 11, 2006 at 6PM, 10 Union Square East, between
        14th and 15th Street, second floor auditorium.
        Free and Open to all. Reservations not needed.

        HIFU technology (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound)
        presented by Ivan Grunberger, MD
        A new, relatively non-invasive, precise local
        treatment in one session, repeatable if necessary,
        with a short period of hospitalization and a low
        complication rate. Suggested for newly diagnosed
        patients who wish an alternative to surgery or
        previously treated patients who are experiencing a
        reoccurrence.
        Audience questions welcome! Presented by the
        nonprofit, Malecare, now in our eighth year of
        providing prostate cancer information and support
        groups .
        For more information, see www.malecare.com or email
        to info@...

        Note: This lecture is rescheduled from November, 2005,
        when Dr. Grunberger had to cancel to save a patients'
        life. I believe that patient still lives,
        and, I hope you all are still interested in hearing
        him speak on this promising treatment for prostate
        cancer. Darryl Mitteldorf

        http://mail.yahoo.com