RE: [prostatecancerunder50 - malecare.com] Re: Hi. My name is Steve, and I have Prostate Cancer...

  • Yost Conner
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 29, 2007
      We're having the same continence experience. Today was much better. Hope
      your recovery continues to go well!

      http://liveearth.msn.com
    • Vito Del Re'
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007
        What continence are you experiencing

        vito

      • Rick Johnson
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007

          I had the robotic rp on 7/13. I am staying dry through the night and while I am sitting or lying on my side. I am leaking a little sometimes when I get up or during walking. I am using one pad per day now. It is noticeably better each day. I feel a lot more comfortable with my progress now and can see full continence in the future. One step at a time……