Re: [Prophetess Juanita Bynum] WHAT EXACTLY MAKES HER A PROPHET?

  • Cheronda
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
      Verse 16 and 17 are talking about the INDWELLING of the Holy Spirit.
      Yes, we know that the Holy Spirit was here from the beginning, but
      people had not been FILLED (on a large scale) with the Spirit and
      that is what this scripture is referencing.

      Also, just because named their child Mohammed, doesn't mean that the
      bible prophesied of that particular person.
      --- In prophetessjuanitabynum@yahoogroups.com, NETER ANKH HERU
      <neter_ankh_heru@y...> wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > Okay You Must Not Be Reading What You Are Posting Because Verse 16
      Which Talks About Something That Had Not Come To Pass Yet, And This
      Is Not The Holy Spirit. It Is A Person And The Essence Of A Person.
      Namely Muhammad.

      > And Aside From This, Christians Say They Respect Other Religions,
      Hoever This Is A Lie Because Ultimate Respect Is Accepting Something,
      And Not Rejecting It. If They Can Accept Jesus (Which Muslims Already
      Do) Then You, As Christian, Should Accept Muhammad. Do You Follow Me?
      Muhammad Is Also Found In Aramic In The Bible. You Would Need A
      Concordance To See This, Or A Strong's Complete Dictionary Of Bible
      Words. There Is A Website Too www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html The
      Scripture Muhammad Appears In, In Aramic Hebrew Are: 2 Chronicles 23:
      28 And Is Defined As "Office" According To Strong's #4612.

      > In Strong's Exhuastive Concordance Of The Bible (Copyright 1986,
      1980 1st Edition) On Page 92 Of "A Concise Dictionary of The Words In
      The Hebrew Bible" (Which Is Found After Page 1631 Of This Same Book)
      Strong's #4612 Says:

      > Ma'amad (Mahamawd) from: 5675 (figuratively) A Position: ---
      Attendance, Office, Place,
      > State. . .
      >
      > Now Please Tell Me, And Ask You Pastor, Why No Preacher Ever Told
      You That Mahamawd Is In The Bible? That Means He Was Prophesied To
      Come. Otherwise You Are Breaking Scripture.

      > John 10:35 "If He Called Them Gods (Theos), Unto Whom The Word Of
      God (Theos) Came, And The Scripture Cannot Be Broken;"

      > And In The Above Quote Jesus Said Scripture Cannot Be Broken. Also
      Check The Greek Word Theos Based On Strong's #2316 And Tell Me Why,
      And Ask Your Pastor, In John 10:34 - 10:35 Theos For God And Theos
      For Gods Is There? Doesn't This Make Us And God Equal Since The Word,
      In The Greek, Is The Same?

      > You May Wonder What This Has To Do With What I Said About Muhammad,
      And The End Of Prophethood, And It Is That To Be Able To Prophesy You
      Are A God(ddess). However Sinec Muhammad Came Through Prophecy You
      Cannot HOLD THE TITLE OF PROPHET AND PROPHETESS, But You Can Prophesy
      Without The Title Being In Front Of Your Name.

      > Cheronda <cheronda@g...> wrote:
      >
      > After you stated that the scripture John 14:16 wasn't talking about
      > the Holy Spirit, I knew that was incorrect so I didn't need to read
      > any further. The scripture right after v. 16 states "Even the
      Spirit
      > of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not,
      > neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and
      > shall be in you." The Spirit of Truth is the Holy Spirit!
      >
      > And what does you being a licensed preacher have to do with this
      > posting??
      >
      > --- In prophetessjuanitabynum@yahoogroups.com, NETER ANKH HERU
      > <neter_ankh_heru@y...> wrote:
      > > Greetings,
      > >
      > > That Is Not Possible, Because If You Looked Up Those Scriptures
      > There Is No Way You Could Not See Basis For What I Said Unless You
      > Just Totally Ignored It. As Well As Totally Ignoring The Fact That
      > I'm A Licensed Preacher.
      > >
      > > Cheronda <cheronda@g...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I looked up those scriptures and still found no basis for your
      > > argument.
      > > --- In prophetessjuanitabynum@yahoogroups.com, NETER ANKH HERU
      > > <neter_ankh_heru@y...> wrote:
      > > > Greetings,
      > > >
      > > > I guess you just ignored my whole post, email rather than
      looking
      > > up the verses and chapters out of your bible.
      > > >
      > > > lil miss lady <princess_gearing@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Are you serious??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You are some kind of
      > > foolish person to say some dumb stuff like that.
      > > >
      > > > ANTOINE LAMOND MASON wrote:
      > > > WHAT EXACTLY MAKES MRS. BYNUM-WEEKS A PROPHET?
      > > >
      > > > Do you all know that Prophet is a Nawbee, or Nawbeeyah in
      Hebrew
> [...]
      > > years
      > > > ago is this Comforter that Jesus spoke about.
      > > >
      > > > The reason why is because Muhammad came with the final
      scripture,
      > > > and that is only because it says it is the final scripture
      right
      > > > within it. The Quran talks about Jesus and key prophets. Quran
      is
      > > an
      > > > extention of the bible and Islam is a sect of Christianity.
      > Muslims
      > > > will say this is a new religion, but IT IS NOT!!! Islam is no
      > > > different from the constant break offs and offshoots that
      > Churches
      > > > have. If you just look you can see how similar Catholics are to
      > > > Muslims and Arabs in their style of dress.
      > > >
      > > > Ask yourself why Bishops, etc etc, chant in Catholic Cathedrals
      > and
      > > > Muslims Chant in Mosque/ Masjids? You may not know but i want
      you
      > > > know because unlike your pastor, preacher, minister, apostle,
      etc
      > > > etc. I care that you get some truth. So if anyone wants to go
      > > > through the bible and find the truth and even the lies we can
      do
      > > > that.
      > > >
      > > > Also, in reference to Juanita Bynum, when Jesus got the Holy
      > > Spirit/
      > > > Holy Ghost did he do what Juanita Bynum and constant other
      > > > Christians do like move around, yell, holler, jump, scream,
      > shout,
      > > > mumble (speak in tongues), and go in to seizers? (Luke 1:15,
      > 1:41,
      > > > Matthew 1:18, Luke 1:41, John 20:22, Luke 3:21, 22, 4:1)
      > > >
      > > > In fact after Jesus got the Holy Spirit/ Ghost he was tempted.
      > And
      > > > if he did what so called Christians do now then the Bible would
      > > have
      > > > said it. Which means if you do it you are not following Jesus.
      > > Which
      > > > means following Juanita Bynum is not following Jesus.

      > > > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
      > > ·Click Here to meet a Girl
      > > > And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
      > > > And Change His Life Learn More

      > > Service.

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
      > ·Click Here to meet a Girl
      > > And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
      > > And Change His Life Learn More

      > Service.
      > >

      > > BY BOOKS AT: ALL EYES ON EGYPT BOOKSTORE
      > >
      > > http://www.alleyesonegypt.net

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
      ·Click Here to meet a Girl
      > And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
      > And Change His Life Learn More

      Service.

      > BY BOOKS AT: ALL EYES ON EGYPT BOOKSTORE

    • NETER ANKH HERU
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
        WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

        IF THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS ALREADY HERE IT DOES NOT MATTER IF PEOPLE WHERE FILLED WITH IT ON A LARGE SCALE OR NOT, THIS INTERPRETATION IS NOT FOUND IN SCRIPTURE SO STOP MAKING STUFF UP!!!!

        And Based On The Name Muhammad Not Being Prophesied, If You Deny This You Deny This Quote, And You Deny It Being Right There, As An Office. And Muhammad Held The Office Of Prophet. You Are Not Overstanding This. And Based On What You Say Someone Could Say:

        Well Just Because Isaiah Takes About Someone Being Bruised And Beaten, Doesn't Mean Because Jesus Was Bruised And Beaten that Isaiah Was Talking About Jesus. Do You Follow Me? So You Can't Use That Either. Either Accept It Based On The Proof, Or Reject It And Ignore The Facts That Are Right There And Just Hope Your God Won't Punish You.

        Isaiah 53:5 "But He Was Wounded For Our Transgressions, He Was Bruised For Our Iniquities: The Chastisement Of Our Peace Was Upon Him; And With His Stripes We Are Healed."

        The Problem With Using This Scripture Is That "Was" And "He Was" Is Not There. So It Reads Like This:

        "But He Wounded For Our Transgressions, Bruised For Our Iniquities: The Chastisement Of Our Peace Upon Him; And With His Stripes We Are Healed."

        If I Read This Like This He Would Not Be Getting Wounded. He Would Be Presently Doing The Wounding. Which Means Those Stripes Are Being Given By Him Now, Not Later. Which Means This Is Not A Prophecy.

        And After He Did This Adonai (Lord) Was Happy To Punish Him? So Your God Likes Putting People In Prison And Torturing Them? And You Love This God? That Is Very Interesting. So Love Means Bruising And Making Human Souls As Offerrings:

        Refer To Isaiah 53:8 - 12.

        What Happened Here In Context Is That The Person Being Talked About Bruised Someone, And Then The Lord Bruised And Punished Him. This Is Not A Prophecy But A Current Even Happening In Isaiah In These Verses. But The Translator Added Italic Words So This Scripture Would Fit Jesus' So Called Crucifixion.

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 11, 2005
          Okay
          <neter_ankh_heru@y...> wrote:
> [...]
          > > ·Click Here to meet a Girl
          > > > And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
          > > > And Change His Life Learn More

          > > Service.
          > > >

          > > > BY BOOKS AT: ALL EYES ON EGYPT BOOKSTORE
          > > >
          > > > http://www.alleyesonegypt.net

          > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          > > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
          > ·Click Here to meet a Girl
          > > And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
          > > And Change His Life Learn More

          > Service.
          > >

          > > BY BOOKS AT: ALL EYES ON EGYPT BOOKSTORE
          > >
          > > http://www.alleyesonegypt.net

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
          ·Click Here to meet a Girl
          > And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
          > And Change His Life Learn More

          Service.

          > BY BOOKS AT: ALL EYES ON EGYPT BOOKSTORE

        • diane reed
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 12, 2005
            hi my name is bea and I really disagree with what you are saying about Mrs. Bynum beacause she has changed my life and I'am very greatful for that and just because you don't see it don't can't believe it so I'm seem harsh but some people need to actually listen to her instead of judging her.

            Okay
            <neter_ankh_heru@y...> wrote:
> [...]
            > > >
            > > > http://www.alleyesonegypt.net

            > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            > > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
            > �Click Here to meet a Girl
            > > And Give Her Hope�Click Here to meet a Boy
            > > And Change His Life Learn More

            > Service.
            > >

            > > BY BOOKS AT: ALL EYES ON EGYPT BOOKSTORE
            > >
            > > http://www.alleyesonegypt.net

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
            �Click Here to meet a Girl
            > And Give Her Hope�Click Here to meet a Boy
            > And Change His Life Learn More

            Service.

            > BY BOOKS AT: ALL EYES ON EGYPT BOOKSTORE
            >
            > http://www.alleyesonegypt.net

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
            Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need? �Click Here to meet a Girl
            And Give Her Hope�Click Here to meet a Boy

          • lil miss lady
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 12, 2005
              Well if you are a licensed preacher, why don't you understand the trinity? God is Jesus, Jesus is God and the holy spirit is God. It's like having three personalities. Jesus said I and my father are one. The holy spirit is a part of God letting us remember everything God had told us while he was here manifested in flesh yet without sin. So why don't you read YOUR bible.

              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 12, 2005
                The word of God is the word of God. I have not seen nothing about muhammed in the bible and I could care less about him. God is who I answer to and who brings things to my rememberence. Not muhammed.

                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 12, 2005
                  Ok????? I am lost for real now. Your God?? I thought we all worshipped the same God. Who are you worshipping and talking about??

                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 12, 2005
                    Greetings,

                    And What Exactly Has She Done To Change Your Life? Has She Taught You To Think For Yourself? Has She Taught You To Analyze Scripture, And Hebrew (Aramic)? Has Mrs. Bynum-Weeks Taught You About The Contradictions In Your Bible? Has Juanita Bynum Told You What Prophet (Nawbee) Means? I Mean What Has She Done Rather Than Tell You She Went Through So Called Mental Insanity? Everyone Goes Through A Level Of Mental Insanity, But That Doesn't Make Her Nawbeeyah (Prophetess).

                    Also, Right Here I Want To Say That I Constantly Listen To Dr. Bynum-Weeks, However I Know That Most Of What She Says Is Not True. And That Is For Lack Of Study, And Ignoring Factual Information. She Is Responsible For Knowingly Spooking People Out, Or Just Ignoring Facts In Your Bible And Teaching You Spook-ism.

                    What Do I Mean By Spook-ism? By Making Christ Other Than A Man, When He Said In Matthew 19:17 "And He Said Unto Him, Why Callest Thou Me Good? There Is None Good But One, That Is, God: But If Thou Wilt Enter Into Life, Keep The Commandments."

                    And Don't Forget That Jesus Prayed To The Father, So He Can't Be The Father.

                    Luke 22:39-42

                    "And He Came Out, And Went, As He Was Wont, To The Mount Of Olives; And His Disciples Also Followed Him. And When He Was At The Place, He Said Unto Them, Pray That Ye Enter Not Into Temptation. And He Was Withdrawn From Them About A Stone's Cast, And Kneeled Down, And Prayed, Saying, Father, If Thou Be Willing, Remove This Cup From Me: Nevertheless Not My Will, But Thine Will."

                    So She, And A Host Of Other Preachers Are Making Stuff Up When They Say That We Should Pray To Jesus. These Quotes Are Proving That Jesus Never Taught To Pray To Him.

                    Those People That Have You Worshipping Jesus As A False White Image Are The Ones That Are Teaching People Like Juanita Bynum To Spook You Out. Jesus Was A Man Who Got Angry, And Felt Temptation. So To Say He Is God In Flesh Is To Say God Gets Angry And Tempted.

                    Mark 11:15-17

                    And They Come To Jerusalem: And Jesus Went Into The Temple, And Began To Cast Out Them That Sold And Bought In The Temple, And Overthrew The Tables Of The Money Changers, And The Seats Of Them That Sold Doves; And Would Not Suffer That Any Man Should Carry Any Vessel Through The Temple. And He Taught, Saying Unto Them, Is It Not Written, My House Shall Be Called Of All Nations The House Of Prayer? But Ye Have Made It A Den Of Theives."

                    And This Is Who Christians Are Praying To: A Man Who Got Angry, Felt Temptation (Like You And Me Do Every Day), And Who Lied. Now You Will Say I Am Wrong, And That Jesus Never Lied, But I Am Not Dr. Juanita Bynum-Weeks, Dr. Patricia Bailey, Or Any Of These False Prophets Who Teach You Wrong. So Watch This, And Pay Close Attention:

                    John 20:17

                    Jesus Saith Unto Her, Touch Me Not; For I Am Not Yet Ascended To My Father: But Go To My Brethren, And Say Unto Them I Ascend Unto My Father, And Your Father; And To My God And Your God."

                    I Know You Will Say This Just Means He Had Not Ascended, But For Her To Tell Them He Does Ascend. And This Is Wrong. Because Upon Jesus' Death He Commit His Spirit:

                    Luke 23:46

                    And When Jesus Cried With A Loud Voice, He Said, Father, Into Your Hands I Commend My Spirit: And Having Said Thus, He Gave Up The Ghost.

                    Strong's #3908 In Greek The Word For Commend Is:

                    Paratithemi And It Means: To Place Along Side, Present, And Deposit.

                    Now I'll Stop Right Here Because I Can Go On And On About Why Juanita Bynum Is Not A Prophet. She Is Not Annointed Based On Her Spooky Definition Of Annointing. And Do You Know When You Say You Are Annointed You Call Yourself Christ. Look Up The Word Anoint And Annointed In Hebrew And Greek At www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html And You Will See What I Mean. What I Am Dedicated To Get Christians To Do Now, Is Study. Look In The Original Languages. She Is Annointed If She Is Talking About The Real Meaning Of The Word, Which Is To Dip, Or Be In Water. Other Than That She Is Not Christ/ Machiyakh.

                    DON'T BELIEVE ME: CHECK IT OUT!!!

                    diane reed <denisedayday@...> wrote:

                    hi my name is bea and I really disagree with what you are saying about Mrs. Bynum beacause she has changed my life and I'am very greatful for that and just because you don't see it don't can't believe it so I'm seem harsh but some people need to actually listen to her instead of judging her.

                    Okay