Make $3500 Weekly. I'll Show You Proof!

  • SAMET
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 1, 2007
      Make $3500 Weekly. I'll Show You Proof!

      Start Making Big Money On the Internet By Next Month!

      Learn A Simple Internet Income Secret
      That's Making People Over $345,000 Yearly Everyday!
      Just Give Me 3 Minutes Of Your Time.

      No games, tricks, or schemes. I will show you how you can make over $6,750 a
      week using the internet.

      http://tinyurl.com/yg6mud
    • kenan

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 20, 2007
                        Sit back and let me help you make money on the internet with a secret system that I use to make people big cash on the internet daily!
                        http://tinyurl.com/y4zymm

                      • Ray
                        Message 11 of 30 , Nov 19, 2007
                          Make $3500 Weekly. I'll Show You Proof!

                          Start Making Big Money On the Internet By Next Month!

                          Learn A Simple Internet Income Secret
                          That's Making People Over $345,000 Yearly Everyday!
                          Just Give Me 3 Minutes Of Your Time.

                          No games, tricks, or schemes. I will show you how you can make over $6,750 a
                          week using the internet.

                          http://98.to/SYBO

                          ==========================
                          Get your ad posted to 1,200,000 opportunity seekers!!
                          http://postads.idv.st or http://lucky7.to/ads

                          This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your groups message delivery setting to "no email" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please email zonta43@... with the subject "remove - (your groupname)".
                        • Jala

                            Message 13 of 30 , Nov 23, 2007
                              Make $3500 Weekly. I'll Show You Proof!

                              Start Making Big Money On the Internet By Next Month!

                              Learn A Simple Internet Income Secret
                              That's Making People Over $345,000 Yearly Everyday!
                              Just Give Me 3 Minutes Of Your Time.

                              No games, tricks, or schemes. I will show you how you can make over $6,750 a
                              week using the internet.

                              http://98.to/SYBO

                              Get your ad posted to 2,300,000 opportunity seekers for only $5.95 or less!!
                              http://postads.idv.st or http://lucky7.to/ads

                              This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your groups message delivery setting to "no email" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please email zonta43@... with the subject "remove - (your groupname)".
                            • Sara