We have ongoing construction detours by some of the peaks in Traphill, Bottom, and McGrady quads in NC. On my next trip, I will take pictures and upload them
Andy, Do you have a similar summary for the high country of south Appalachia? Peaks along the Blue Ridge Parkway, I=81, and the Appalachian Trail are well
... Thanks Andy. Nice tidy concept. ... Sadly a few p100m summits are holding out although all have I think been climbed by someone albeit names unknown Itrwoodall1960
This group is mainly for those involved in the search and discovery of prominent peaks or those who want to keep up to date on the latest work in this field. Well-finalized prominence lists based on states or counties are also appropriate in the county high points group.
- Aug 3, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.