publication delay

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2014
      Hello folks,

         The publisher has taken  7 weeks to provide a corrected "second galley proof"
      to my manuscript on county highpointing and "Winning the West".
          A standard turnaround time is 7 to 10 business days - not weeks.

         Upon receiving it today I found numerous errors that went uncorrected.
      In addition they failed to correctly number pages with the desired fonts -
      for a SECOND time!

          I am dealing with incompetent people, there is no other explanation.

          So another round of revisions is under way, which delays printing by at least
      six weeks. I had intended to distribute copies in April - now it looks like June
      at the earliest.

                 Adam Helman