Re: Mt. Knight El. 7,271 ft."

  • Baxter Daniel R
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2014
      I suspect a Mr. or Ms. Knight put that sign up there. It doesn’t look at all professional in the photo.

      I’d consider doing the same, ‘cepting California already has a peak with my name in it…..

      ; )

      As does, BTW, the Adirondacks, and the highpoint of Maine (oft erroneously called Katadin by the uninformed.

      ; )
    • Mark Adrian
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2014
        Hey Dan ...

        While not common, peaks can and do share the same name.
        I believe that there are six (?) Black Mountains on the (Sierra Club's) HPS
        list.
        And those are all right here in Southern California.

        The Baxter you refer to is in the Sierra Nevada and is now known as Baxter
        #1.
        We will await your timely placement of Baxter #2 :>

        Cheers,

        I suspect a Mr. or Ms. Knight put that sign up there. It doesn't look at
        all professional in the photo.

        I'd consider doing the same, 'cepting California already has a peak with my
        name in it...

        ; )

        As does, BTW, the Adirondacks, and the highpoint of Maine (oft erroneously
        called Katadin by the uninformed.

        ; )

        Yahoo Groups Links

        Low-Cost Flood Insurance
        Find a policy in your area and get a free flood risk profile!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3165/534ee5d9d91df65c26d4dmp10vuc