Jamaica/Cuba

  • Robert W Packard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2014

      Greetings from Cancun, Mexico.

      Cuba internet hopeless.

      On February 8 Peggy and I along with Ken and Karen Jones got ot the top of Blue Mt (7402), hp Jamaica.

      On February 14 I made it to the top of Pico Turquino (6476), hp of Cuba, but not before Plan A morphed into

      Plan B which lead to Plan C and finally to Plan D.

      Detalles complicados y particulars after I get home tomorrow and have time to settle in.

      Ultra count now 167.  2k count now 996.

      Bob Packard

    • Ed Wandall
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2014

        Excellent! Looking forward to the complete report!

        Ed Wandall