Re%3A%20Mclellans%27%20Andean%20adventures

  • fed_dude
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2014
      It can't hurt that they are much closer to the Himalayan/Central Asian nexus either.
    • Rob Woodall
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2014

        I'm not so sure. They and the Andes both have a lot of high altitude peaks but the Andes are generally more doable and better known with few access problems.

        Probably scope in China but little as yet

        Rob