Trout Peak, Wyoming

  • jh777 jh777
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2013
      I'm wondering if anyone out there is interested in taking a shot at Trout Peak next year.  Only one member of this forum has recorded an ascent.  This would probably be a one night backpack.  Summitpost has a good page on Trout using the Spout Springs approach.  Almost all trail with a short section of Class 3 at the top.  This is grizzly bear country, so a group of at least 3 or 4 would be prudent.  I would also be interested in doing Copper and Owl Creek while I'm up there.  Send me an e-mail at john.hamann@... if interested.

      John

    • Edward "7.389056099" Earl
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2013
        > I'm wondering if anyone out there is interested in taking a shot at Trout Peak
        > next year. Only one member of this forum has recorded an ascent. This would
        > probably be a one night backpack. Summitpost has a good page on Trout using
        > the Spout Springs approach. Almost all trail with a short section of Class 3
        > at the top. This is grizzly bear country, so a group of at least 3 or 4 would
        > be prudent. I would also be interested in doing Copper and Owl Creek while
        > I'm up there. Send me an e-mail at john.hamann@... if interested.

        I may be interested in Trout next year. I would appreciate being kept in the
        loop.

        Edward "7.389056099" Earl
        esquared@...
        http://home.earthlink.net/~esquared/