Problems with ACME Mapper

  • Hamann, John G Civ USAF ACC 49 CES/CEIE
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2013
      ACME Mapper just changed map formats. The N/S/E/W buttons don't work for me. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    • Edward "7.389056099" Earl
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2013
        > ACME Mapper just changed map formats. The N/S/E/W buttons don't work for me.
        > Does anyone know how to fix this?

        I have no problem panning by grabbing and dragging the map itself. But, I see a
        degradation of service in other ways. It no longer shows a scale bar, even when
        I check the scale box in the options dialog.

        Edward "7.389056099" Earl
        esquared@...
        http://home.earthlink.net/~esquared/
      • gabriel.couet
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2013

          "It no longer shows a scale bar, even when I check the scale box in the options dialog."

          I toggled the scale checkbox on and off and found it tucked under the green acme mapper box on the bottom, among the imagery metadata.