USA Third Lap List, DRAFT

  • Douglas Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2013
      I have started a list of 3rd lap peaks, extending the prominence concept and list developed by Andy Martin et al. I have already received some good corrections and suggestions from Edward Earl.

      Andy recommended that I send the list out to this e-group to find corrections and suggestions so that all of the peaks/possibilities are correctly identified.

      Cheers,
      Doug
      chemistryharris@...