Re: ID Hole

  • Jerry Brekhus
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2013
      Betty and I visited the summit of Crater Butte on March 25 this
      year. More significantly, we also traversed the bottom of the
      crater, where I wandered around to claim the lowest point. I believe
      this to be Idaho's deepest hole descried by this group so far. The
      subsidence of this feature is more notable than the
      prominence. Visually, the butte is scarcely noticeable, but once one
      reaches the rim, the crater is something to see.
      -Jerry