ID hole

  • Edward "7.389056099" Earl
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2013
      Quite by accident, I just discovered (on the map) Crater Butte in ID, which may
      be a contender for the state's deepest sump? Here it is
      http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=42.9560,-114.2760&t=T&z=15

      I somewhat recall an occasion in which someone else found a new state sump in
      ID, but I'm not sure, nor do I remember what it was.

      Edward "7.389056099" Earl
      esquared@...
      http://home.earthlink.net/~esquared/
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2013
           Andy Martin tracks these statewide sumps. He should be able to assist
        tracking down the "new state sump" you seek. Andy may be bagging peaks
        and hence unavailable for several days.

            Adam Helman