highly revised peakbagging biography page

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hello from Adam,

      It's been years since I tended to a certain climbing bio page.
      Viewing it's out-of-date nature it was just revised, with some 40
      pictures added to render the page more visually appealing;
      and a greatly expanded section on county highpointing
      as a chronological account from 2000 (birth of cohp.org)
      to 2012.

      There are dozens of links to trip reports - basically the
      tip of a "documentary iceberg".

      http://www.cohp.org/geocities/climbing/climb.html

      I've revised the web page so that Denali teammates,
      should they curious about my experience, can simply be referred
      to this page without any further dialogue.

      Enjoy,
      Adam Helman