Eight Nevada P2000s

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Bob Packard, Andy Martin, his wife Sarah and I returned
      last Wednesday from a completely successful prominence
      trip to south Nevada.

      My posted trip report provides both the storyline and
      route details when lacking elsewhere -

      http://www.cohp.org/personal/Nevada_prominences_March_2012.html

      One new item (i.e. not seen in any of my previously posted reports)
      is that hyperlink at upper right entitled "Dynamic Trip Map".
      It links to a Google Maps interface with a wide array of maps types
      (and satellite images) that are both scalable and translateable.

      There were some mishaps during the journey such as a *completely*
      flat tire in the proverbial "middle-of-nowhere" and a prolonged cold illness
      which seems to have gotten shared.

      However these issues are overwhelmed by the good times we shared.

      Adam Helman

      PS Bob: The patched tire was replaced this afternoon with the correct
      size and make. Plus I have a shiny new 4-way lug wrench to replace
      the crap tool provided with my vehicle's repair kit.