European Ultra-bagging in June?

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm going to be in Frankfurt, Germany for work the week of June 11-15, and was hoping to bag some European ultra-prominence peaks between the 15th and 22nd (or thereabouts) in the northern Alps. Specific peaks negotiable, as the only ultra I have outside the US is on Crete.

      Is anyone interested in a partner for that time frame? I'd be interested in camping/staying in huts.

      Cheers
      Shannon