finalized WA 2000 ft. prominence list

  • Jeff Howbert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2002
      After a ridiculously long wait to clear up a miniscule pile of nagging
      details, I've finally finalized (that's re-duh-dundant, isn't it?) the list
      of all peaks in Washington with 2000 feet of prominence. It's the exact
      same 144 peaks as in the preliminary list I sent out several months ago, but
      now all prominences are exact, all saddles in Canada have been hunted down,
      etc. You can access it at
      http://howbert.netherweb.com/mountains/WA_all_2000P/index.html. Let me know
      if you have any questions, (constructive) criticisms, or single cousins of
      dating age (list-making doesn't seem to fire my social calendar much).

      Jeff
    • Jeff Howbert
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2002
        The message display at yahoogroups decided to modify the URL in my previous
        message by appending the immediately following period, rendering it an
        invalid address. Try this instead: