Re: [prominence] Idaho Prominence

  • Edward "7.389056099" Earl
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      > I'd like to see lists down to 2,000' for all the lower 48 states.
      > Seven are still not finalized - CA, NV, CO and a lesser
      > demand for ID, MT, UT, OR. Edward has started on CA and NV.

      I finished CA 2000' some time ago, and I'm essentially done with NV 2000'. The
      only sense in which I'm not done with NV 2000' is that I haven't yet gone far
      enough into OR, ID, and UT to buffer it completely, so there are still a few
      peaks whose prominence is not yet pinned all the way down (as far as the
      computer analysis is concerned). Other than that, NV 2000' is done.

      Edward "7.389056099" Earl
      esquared@...
      http://www.k-online.com/~esquared/eae.htm