Grant Myers, prominence centurion

  • Andy Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      (Grant Myers, email to Andy)
      I currently have 1287
      peaks on my lifetime list, most of which have 300'p or
      more. There are a few spires that would not qualify
      and a few named peaks which may not make it either. I
      have also been up a few which should qualify as a
      300'p summit but which I didn't count because I felt
      it was too low or easy (I usually don't count things
      under 1000' high unless it was of some difficulty ).
      I have done 95 of WA 2000'P peaks & a number in other
      states, probably 125 total or so.