Adam offline

  • Edward "7.389056099" Earl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Adam has a hardware problem on his computer that renders him unable to
      connect to the internet. The problem will last at least until Wednesday
      possibly longer. Until hearing from him that he's back online, please
      refrain from sending him messages or any expectation of anything that
      requires his electronic communication (e.g. updating cohp.org).

      Edward "7.389056099" Earl
      esquared@...
      http://www.k-online.com/~esquared/eae.htm

      "As I hiked along the trail, I saw a flicker of tail and a lizard
      disappeared down a hole into an underground tunnel. The lizard then came
      face-to-face with the mouse that lived in the tunnel."