Re: Finially

  • suitti
    Message 1 of 7863 , Sep 1, 2001
      >the_imagineers is on the LionNet sub
      team<br><br>Opps. I forgot to change the name from
      absence, the database went down. I<br>still have all the
      data, so if anything's<br>missing, it can still be
      filled in. But,<br>I head out of town again for work on
      Tuesday,<br>so I won't be able to fix the machine until<br>the
      weekends.
    • mnfan11
      Message 7863 of 7863 , Mar 5, 2002
        --- In projectbluebookseti@y..., suitti <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > --- brianuitti wrote:
        > > Once Again: Here's the mirror site.. "same only updated!"
        > >
        > > http://www.uitti.net/stephen/pbb/
        >
        > Yesterday's stats were messed up a little. My hard disk had filled
        > up, and so some data was not posted. I'll try to fix yesterday's
        > data when I get a chance.

        Hello Steve, glad to see you. So, how about I setup that backup
        stats server, I have MySQL and a fast connection and enough disk
        space, all I need is your sources, or just simply all of the files.

        Plus I can give you a shell if you need anything to setup. I haven't
        set all the permissions but I hope I can trust you, so don't root me.