A technical discussion group related to the "Project 25" technical standards suite for digital narrowband 12.5 KHz Phase 1 and 6.25 kHz (or equivalent) Phase 2 radio communications technology.
Project 25 is a joint effort managed by the Association of Public Safety Communications Officials International (APCO), the National Association of State Technology Directors (NASTD) and agencies of the Federal government in conjunction with the Telecommunications Industry Association's (TIA) who serves as the P25 ANSI-certified Standards Development Organization.
Participants would typically be in the private or public-sector land-mobile radio communications trade.
See also, the Project25 interest group site,
located at: project25.org
alt="Click to join project25"/>
Click to join project25
- Industry Associations
- Mar 14, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.