perl/tk

  • RobLClark
    Message 1 of 976 , Oct 2, 2001
      hey i am new to perl/tk and was wondering if anyone knows of any good tutorials of perl/tk image tools or knows where i can get an e-book on perl/tk ??
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?