need help with a bbs!

  • NetscapeT
    Message 1 of 976 , Sep 4, 2001
      there is this childporn ring that needs to be
      i wonder if there is a <br>security hole or anythin
      or a way<br>arround this cgi script to <br>access
      the admin area!<br><br>PLEASE
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?