NEW CLUB ARISING

  • matrixuser9723
    Message 1 of 976 , Jul 4, 2001
      Hello peoples, my name is Taegan and i just
      created a club called the linux help desk.<br>i urge as
      many people to join for i think it would be good for
      people to learn more about linux.
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?