Re: how do you save a perl script (activ

  • __GrimReaper
    Message 1 of 976 , Apr 1, 2001
      Ok, windows 98, with active-perl. Double-click on a perl program, and it runs the program, as one would expect.<br><br>Problem is, it closes the window before I get a chance to see the output.
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?