cgi script

  • jo3022
    Message 1 of 976 , Feb 1, 2001
      hey does anybody know where i can download a good
      cgi gallery script 4 free. i found a good one at
      www.imagefolio.com but they charge 4 it. if anyone how's where i can
      d/l it from email me at jo3022@... or repie to
      this message
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?