Im having problems with a Perl Script.

  • chilltown359
    Message 1 of 976 , Dec 1, 2000
      I am a new programmer and Im having trouble
      getting my script to operate. I have created a script
      that is like a yahoo egreeting. But I keep getting an
      error 403 message. Is anyone familiar with this type of
      script? If so please send me suggestions or any other
      type of info that may be able to help me out. Thanks!
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?