Perl programming Contest (Hackers)

  • myuu86
    Message 1 of 976 , Jun 5, 2000
      yo<br>did you make a perl program that can hack
      into peoples paswords that all you have to do is
      insert a disk? If so please send it to myuu86@...
      !<br>P.S. this is a contest to see who has the best hacking
      program.<br>the program will be graded by speed and if it works
      with out bugs.
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?