Regular Expressions for URLs

  • mitchb
    Message 1 of 976 , Dec 3, 1999
      Anyone have a regular expression that would allow
      me to pick out URLs from the body of a message? How
      about email addresses?<br><br>I'm trying to autoformat
      form submissions, changing these things into links
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27 11:00 AM
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?