Re: Mud [http://hollow.hypermart.net]

  • sam_26880
    Message 1 of 976 , Nov 4, 1999
      what do we need to do?
    • Ubercat
      Message 976 of 976 , Feb 27, 2002
        Hi there.<br><br>I'm trying to make a global hash
        in a use strict Perl program for a school
        assignment, and I declared a hash outside of any
        arrays, but the global hash isn't working out as well. I
        keep getting "requires explicit package" errors when
        the program has to use the $names{key} form. How dfo
        I get around this so that the hash reference is
        also recognized by the program?